Pages

Followers

Thursday 3 July 2008

Ahoy There!!!

Just popped in to say a quick hello.
I am still working on my new room so no cardmaking going on here at the moment.
Got half done with the painting and decided I hated the colour so I have changed it tonight and gone for a soft sage green in a matt finish which I just love so am very happy. It is going on so much better than the silk finish so DD says she will paint tomorrow and get it finished before I come home from work so that we can start getting everything straight. So hopefully by the weekend I should be able to start working up there.........YAY!!!
Must get some sleep now as I have two classes tomorrow and I am completely whacked.
Hope everyone in Blogland is OK.
Nighty Night.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-