Pages

Followers

Saturday 26 July 2008

Such A Lucky Mum!!!

I don't know what I did to deserve her but every day with my daughter is like Mother's Day. Not that she buys me stuff every day you understand but today she went out and got me something I have had my eye on for a little while. I badly wanted the Klimt Bauble UM stamp set by Elusive Images last Christmas but had bought so many stamps already that I couldn't justify getting them. So my angel saw them in town today and bought them for me...........she is just so fab......fancy her remembering that I wanted them.
It's looking like the space I have freed up by sorting out stamps for the car boot is going to be filled up again quite quickly......LOL!!!
Not had much time for cardmaking today and I really wanted to finish off the things I started yesterday but hubby wanted a barbecue so I have been making marinades and salads for that. Then I finished packing and loaded up the car for tomorrow as we will have to leave home at about 6:15am.........arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
Going to put my feet for a bit now.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-