Pages

Followers

Monday 14 July 2008

Oh Yay!!!.......I Made Cards!!!

The new layout in my room is working.......thank goodness. I had visions of me having to move my table out onto the roof after trying it in three different places but I feel really comfortable with the way it is now and I have made a total of two cards...lol!!!
This card is for a basic stamping class and shows how to use three different types of ink in one piece of work. This class is mainly taken by ladies who are a bit confused by all of the different types of ink pad available so I spend half of the class demonstrating and explaining about various types of ink and their applications before we make a card.
So on this card I have used a little stamp set by Plaid which has some lovely images suitable for collage but this florentine background and pear image are my favourite stamps from the set.
The florentine image has been stamped onto some green paper from K & Co's Ancestry.com range using StazOn Olive Green and then stamped onto cream card using Versamark and gold EP.
I coloured a small piece of cream card with chalk inks and than stamped and embossed the pear adding a little more chalk ink to give depth to the colour.
Before mounting the green paper onto the car blank I stamped and embossed the sentiment from a set by Hampton Art.

I don't know if I will get much chance to do anything tomorrow as I am off to visit DS in his new house so I will save the other card to post tomorrow night. I didn't get in until 7pm tonight as DD and I go and do the grocery shop every other Monday after I finish work so roll on Wednesday when my evening will be mine to do with as I like..........I have new stash I am desperate to play with....lol!!!

Anyway......thanks for dropping by. I'm off to bed now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-