Pages

Followers

Friday 25 July 2008

Roll On Winter!!!

Coo this heat is killing me. I am thinking the move upstairs may not have been such a good idea......it is soooooo hot up there and I have spent today trying to work through a banging headache as I am packing up lots of goodies for the car boot sale on Sunday.
Sorry I have no cards to post. I have made quite a few but they are not quite finished as I got a bit excited yesterday playing with my new Scor Pal. Takes a bit of getting used to but so far I think it's fab.

So any crafters in the Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire areas looking for bargains this weekend....get yourselves down to the Car Boot Sale at Moira Miners Welfare. It is advertised as opening at 9am but I think they let people in before then as far as I remember. DD and I will be there [unless the weather is going to be really bad] and we have lots of bargains. DD has given up jewellery making and has mountains of beads for sale.
I have loads of papercrafting items including grab bags of unmounted stamps.

Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-