Pages

Followers

Sunday 13 July 2008

I Wanna Make Cards!!!

The 'few tweaks' needed turned into a weekend long job. I sat down to make cards in the set up as shown in the photo and it just didn't work for me. So after a rethink I sent DD off to Argos for a bookcase to tidy up the computer area and a small desk to set up as a packaging area. I have turned the table side on to the window and it feels much better now. Maybe now I will be able to get on with some flippin' crafting.....lol!!!
I will have to make something tonight as I have a class in basic stamping in the morning and I want to make something different to what I usually do.
Hopefully will have some cards to post tomorrow......fingers crossed.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-