Pages

Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Pearly Celtic!!!

Here is the card I should have posted last night......sorry I was just too weary to come down two flights of stairs to the computer as I don't have internet access upstairs at the moment.
Anyway the technique for the celtic images is one of my favourites. The stamps are from Dovecraft and I have stamped and embossed them onto some smooth card using Versamark and clear embossing powder. Then I brushed colours from the Perfect Pearls patina set over the embossing and reheated it....gently so that the powder is absorbed into the embossing. The colours went perfectly with this paper from K & Co.

Right well DD is cooking my tea so I had best go and book an ambulance.......lol!!!
Might be back later as I am off to play with my new stamps from Prima after tea.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, that is lovely, my favourite colours too, another technique to try
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-