Pages

Followers

Sunday 22 June 2008

Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Susan but I will let her off as I haven't been tagged for quite a while..........lol!!!

I have to answer five questions and then tag five more people so here goes.......


TEN YEARS AGO........

Oh how difficult to remember. I was working at a garden centre as a display co-ordinator where I designed and built all the seasonal displays.....yep I am a dab hand with a drill.
I think our holiday that year was to Port Grimaud in France but not totally sure without dragging out the photo albums. I may be a year out either way.
My baby girl was 18 in the January.
I lead such a boring life that this is all I can remember.

FIVE THINGS ON TODAY'S 'TO DO' LIST...........

1 Sweep and mop the kitchen floor and clean living room.
2 Make a card for DS's 25th birthday tomorrow and a new home card for him for when he moves out on Friday.
3 Pack some more stuff away for the move.
4 Meeting with builder who is going to build us some new steps in the garden and alter what is now my workroom to make a utility room.
5 Pack the stuff I need to take to work tomorrow.


Snacks I Enjoy.........

I'm not really much of a snacker so I'll just say my favourite meal at the moment which is Reduced fat Cathedral City cheese with mixed leaf and raw beetroot salad, pineapple and a small chunk of crusty bread.


THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE...........

I'd give a good chunk of it to charities and buy our kids a house each. Then with what was left I would buy a place for us somewhere gorgeous in the country big enough to open a craft centre where I would do crafting holidays.


PLACES I HAVE LIVED.........

Staffordshire and Derbyshire..........how boring am I........lol!!!


OK so I am going to tag the following people...........

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-