Pages

Followers

Monday 9 June 2008

Nice Day Turned Horrible!!!

Had a fantastic day at the shop today.....a tad warm for me perhaps but boy was it busy. Hubby picked me up from Debs and had to give me the bad news that our darling Smudge had been attacked by two dogs while he was out for a walk and had to be rushed off to the vets. He has staples in his poor little bottom and is looking very sorry for himself at the moment. He's getting lots of cuddles and kisses......and absolutely loving it. I don't know how on earth we will get his antibiotics down him when he starts them tomorrow as he can sniff out a tablet at fifty paces and it's a devil of a job to get him to take them once he realises what it is.

I've had to do a quick card design for my class tomorrow as I realised that the lady who is coming has already done one of the techniques we are covering. We are going to be using brayers so I have just done a simple Versamark Resist technique for the background and brayered with Adirondack inks. It looks a bit black in the picture but the colours are actually blues and greens.
Stamps are Elusive Images.
Getting a bit excited as we are expecting delivery of the Dreamkutz this week. I've been wanting one since I got my Bind It All so I am one happy bunny.
Well that's all my news for today so I shall get off and do a bit more stamping before bed time. I just hope I can sleep with this heat.....it seems hotter than ever today.
Night night
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. ~waves~

    Sorry to hear about your Smudge. Hope he's feeling better now. So if your DS is moving out that means you've got room for mine doesn't it???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-