Pages

Followers

Monday 16 June 2008

Long Slow Sunday!!!



Oooooh it's been a long day today. Firstly I didn't get to do much in the way of work because I was busy being the resident DG (domestic goddess) cooking, cleaning and washing. Then this evening I thought I had better spend some time with hubby as it was Father's Day and he hadn't seen an awful lot of his offspring all day. DD was in bed as she is on nights and DS was off out somewhere. So I spent a couple of hours watching Memphis Belle for the 100th time. It's one of hubby's favourite films and although I pretend to complain....I don't mind it really......what's to complain about with all those gorgeous guys in uniform for eye candy...lol!!!


Secondly I wanted today to go quick cos I am dying to get to work in the morning.....yes I know I am sad but I have my DreamCuts waiting for me as the delivery didn't arrive until Friday when I am not there. I wanted this when I first got my BIA and I can't wait to play with it.


So the card I have posted tonight is one that should have been posted for one of the DCM challenges using textiles and I never got round to doing it. Very simple in my favourite black and white. The flowers are cut from sparkly felt and layered using a brad. I couldn't even tell you the name of the papers used as they are from a book of assorted black and white papers from a lady who used to go round craft shops selling them out of the back of a van. I think they used to have them on Create & Craft but as I don't watch it.....I couldn't swear to it.

Well I am off. I might have a quick shufty round a couple of blogs but then I must get to bed. I've been rather late the last couple of nights so need to catch an extra hour if I can.
Nighty night.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-