Pages

Followers

Monday 14 August 2017

Slowiy Coming Round!!!

I think this will go down as possibly the worst migraine I have ever had. 
I didn't feel on top the world for most of last week and then I went out shopping with Andy on Friday and took ill in the middle of Asda of all places. 
The zig zag aura I usually get was replaced with what looked like water cascading over the front of my eyes and I could barely see and then things just went downhill from there.
Most of the weekend has been spent lolling about in a great deal of pain and although I feel so much better today I still have pain in my arms, legs and shoulders with a bit of a headache hanging around.
I think what triggered it was the light. That really weird light you get when it's cloudy and sunny at the same time and it makes you squint. 
Don't know what else it could have been.
Anyway let's hope it's on it's way out now so I can get on with some things.

The bathroom is still not finished.
The plumber texted this morning....only after Andy texted him to see what's going on.....to say that the panels will now be in mid week. I'll not hold me breath.
Why do I feel like we are being taken for mugs?

No Ruby this week to give her achey Ganma cuddles and kisses. She is away down south hopefully having a whale of a time but I do get to have her for the whole week next week.
I love the school holidays.

Just doing some gentle pootling about today and planning a simple tea of something with chips so that it will be quick and easy as I need to pay a visit to town this evening if I don't feel too bad.

Hope you are all OK and had a good weekend.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing Sheila. The migraine sounds awful, I hope you're over the worst of it now.

    Not up to speed with everybody at the moment but I hope the bathroom gets sorted out. What I've come to realise is that tradesmen don't seem to do one job at once these days, they tend to have several on the go. We were told our bathroom would take 10 days which sounded a long time to me. He was spot on though, it did, but only because he kept nipping out to do other jobs he had booked in!

    Anyway, hope you're on the mend. Take it easy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne....I'm getting there now.
      That is exactly what our plumber is doing.....working on another job.
      Hope you and the family are well.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Glad you're feeling a bit better. Something with chips sounds good. I had egg, beans and chips last night. Sometimes it's just what's needed. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules.
      I think the chips were definitely needed and were very much enjoyed.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back with us again.

    I've only had migraine once and I was confined to bed for two days. I can't remember much about it to be honest.

    Joan (Devon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you Joan.
      Migraines can be quite mild but they can also be very nasty and this one was a very nasty one. I'm so glad it's just about gone.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. That sounds quite horrible, I hope you're feeling better and getting back to normal xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It were reet 'orrible Cheryl.
      Hope I don't get another one for a good while.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-