Pages

Followers

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Is It Autumn Already ?!!!

Gosh it's miserable outside today. Very damp and cold.
I have put the heating on to take the chill off inside which I wouldn't normally do at this time of day but Miss Doodle will be here shortly and I don't want her to be cold.
Andy has picked her up from home and taken her to the garden centre to choose her sweetie ration for the day as she will probably want to snuggle up and watch a film for a while after lunch.....if it's Nim's Island again you will hear me screaming....lol.

I'm glad I made the pie filling yesterday. It will be just the thing to warm tummies on this very Autumnlike day.

.......and here she is....I'm off for cuddles and kisses.

Hope you all have a fab day.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shelia it is very nippy isn't it, I have socks and a cardi on today, and a stew in the slow cooker xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...socks and long sleeved top on here today...brrrrr.
      Hope your stew was good-x-

      Delete
  2. We are going to light the woodburner. It's wet wet and very cold. Have a nice afternoon with your granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sod's Law....by 3pm it was sunny and baking hot outside-x-

      Delete
  3. Enjoy...the pie...the food...keep warm and dry. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pie was extra special as Ruby helped to roll out the pastry and did the egg wash for me.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I have socks and a cardi on today, and a stew in the slow cooker xx


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to put a cardi on yesterday - I don't like to in Summer, it's against my principles - but I HAD to! Tut. Finger's crossed you get to watch a different film. Miss 23's firm favourites were Beatrix Potters The Tailor of Glopster ( as she used to say!! ) and The fox and the hound! I knew them word for word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't nice here at all on Wednesday but Thursday was a little brighter. Good thing too as we had a trip booked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-