Pages

Followers

Sunday 9 December 2012

No Christmas Today!!!

I really shouldn't try and take pics at night in this back room but hey ho......I think you can get the gist of it.
A last minute order late last night which needs delivering tomorrow so I thought I would give my new Sewing Room die an airing.
Papers....I haven't a clue as I just dragged them off the shelf and got to work.
The dies for the mirror are Go Kreate and XCut.
I cut the mannequin, spool and buttons from chipboard and used a Snow Cap Dabber on them.
I think I shall be making more of these for the shop.

Today has been rather frustrating. I finished Ruby's angel costume and took it down to try it on her for length etc and everything was perfect so I said to keep it there to show London grandma who was making a flying visit. Today Mr Manic picked it up to be washed and ironed and instead of going with my instincts and giving it a gentle handwash......I put it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle and the bloody voile on the wings has frayed and the lace has come away. So the evening I was going to spend playing with a couple of new Cricut cartridges will now be spent sewing the lace back on by hand....ooooooh I could spit. And once that's done I need to tidy the workroom and get all of my stuff out of the way of the little fingers that will be here early in the morning and make a lasagne for tea tomorrow. I need a wife I think......lol!!!
Anyhoo...best get to it.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-