Pages

Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas No 23!!!

Another Cricut card. This time I have used Doodlecharms as the card is for a little boy and it has some very cute stuff on for kids cards.
Paper is Dovecraft Basics.
Holly is a punch and the berries are some dome shaped stickers from Papermania.
Letters are cut using the Winter Woodland cartridge.

I popped down to the cottage this morning to measure up for the curtains. Miss Doodle was in a fabulous mood and we had a fun half an hour before we had to leave. I had to borrow her daddys' tape measure so while we had it out we measured Ruby to see how tall she is. At two years and nine months she measures three feet and five inches. I think she is going to be a tall girl......not surprising as daddy is well over six feet and mummy is about five feet ten or so.

Last night I came over all DG (domestic goddess) and decided to try a recipe I had seen on Barefoot Contessa for Ultimate Ginger Cookies. Well I have to say that they are without doubt the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. I think the problem is the amount of cinnamon that's added.....2tsp. It is so overpowering. They would be nicer with it left out altogether I think so I may try it again sometime. Mr Manic doesn't seem to mind them though.

I'm so cold that I think I will have to go and have a hot shower. I don't think I have been warm all day despite a wonderful lunch cooked by hubby and a fire roaring up the chimney.
Last Christmas card post tomorrow so see you then.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-