Pages

Followers

Monday 3 December 2012

Doodle Takeover!!!

Today has been a bit of a non starter in the craft department as far as my own stuff goes but boy have we been crafting up a storm for Miss Doodle.
We decided to make a stack of Christmas cards for her teachers and friends at pre-school. She was really good while she was doing it but I think the repetition got to her in the end and she went off to play with some diecuts. Then we made a start on her costume for the school play so we made her halo. Just a very simple wreath of wire covered in double sided tape then plain silver tinsel followed by a wrap of silver tinsel with stars.
Tomorrow we have to nip into Derby to pick up some white fabric for her dress. My sewing machine will be going into meltdown at this rate what with curtains and costumes.
Now I just need to catch up on a couple of housey jobs before I can retire for the night.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-