Pages

Followers

Wednesday 26 December 2012

All Is Calm!!!

I hope you are having a lovely Christmas.
All is calm at Manic Towers today. No visitors or visiting. Just a quiet relaxing day.
That will change tomorrow as we have Ruby Doodle here for the day as both mummy and daddy are working. I think I'll try and give her a quiet day as she has had lots of excitement for the last week or so with four visits from Santa due to not being able to get everyone together for Christmas Day. We have lots of new story books and films and a beautiful farm set to play with so we'll see how it goes.
Santa was very good to me with crafty things, smelly things and money to spend on yet more crafty things.
I'm just off to sit and watch a film with Mr Manic. TV is diabolical so I'll have to dig something out of our collection.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-