Pages

Followers

Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas No 22!!!

I think I'm getting near the end of my Christmas card designs for this year now. There may be a couple left to post but then I shall be on to other things.
This one is just a simple vintage style with an image from the Dover Pictura Vintage Christmas Cards collection. The girl has been printed multiple times, cut out and decoupaged.
Snowflakes are....largest and smallest Sizzix and the medium one is a punch.

Nipped out to do a bit of shopping today and it is completely mad out there. I have never seen Byrkley Park so busy. The craft shop was packed as there was a demo going on. Luckily I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't need to browse so I was in and out in no time.
Back home now and we are just about to light the fire and snuggle down for the rest of the day....me in the workroom and Mr Manic in front of the telly. Poor DD has to work a nightshift tonight so there will be no snuggling for her.
Tomorrow I am off down to the cottage to measure up for some door curtains to try and eliminate some of the draughts for DS and family so the rest of the day will probably be spent sewing.
For now I have to try and find space for all the new cardstock that arrived today so I had best get to it.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-