Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas No 24!!!

Well, my last Christmas card for 2012.
Wreath-Cricut December 25th
Paper-Basic Grey
Flowers-Punch
Pearls-MeiFlower
I know 24 designs doesn't seem like much but they are made in multiples of 6 or 12 and using different papers within each design.
My Christmas paper stash is at an all time low now....which was what I was aiming for. At the times of their release I used to go bonkers for the Basic Grey Christmas collections and I had loads of it. Now I doubt if I could make a card with more than one paper from each collection so I think it's time to clear out what's left into the paper bags I make up for the car boot sale and start again next year with new papers.
I still don't feel much in the mood for Christmas but I'm sure it will come when I go to see Ruby in her nativity play later in the month.
Also, there is still Winter Solstice to read as one of the books we got from Tesco did turn out to be rather good so I did finish it.
DD and I have watched Miracle On 34th Street tonight as I needed a night off after a full on day with Doodle Bird but even that didn't bring on the festive spirit. Having said that though I did keep drifting off so I probably missed half of it.....lol!!!
Another busy day tomorrow with Ruby here until about 2pm and then out comes the sewing machine for a few hours before Mr Manic gets home as I have all the stuff now for Ruby's costume.
Thanks for visiting today.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-