Pages

Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

The Boy!!!

Here's the little boy card to go with the one I posted yesterday. Exactly the same except I used a Spellbinder star die instead of a flower punch.
I can't believe I was up before the alarm this morning and raring to go. So glad it didn't rain as we had an amazing morning. I think I need to have another sort out before the next one we do in a fortnight.....weather permitting. I don't mind the cold but I draw the line at standing in a field in the rain.
Had to have a nap after lunch and woke up feeling a bit blurgh so a bit of gentle pottering tonight I think before an early night. Ruby is being dropped off at some ungodly hour tomorrow morning as her mummy has to catch an early train to London for a training day.
So that's me for today........hope you had a good weekend.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-