Pages

Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

Frittering!!!

That is exactly what I have been doing today. Frittering away the whole flippin' day on Genes Reunited tracking down Mr Manics ancestors. It is so absorbing and I have unearthed a rather fascinating mystery which needs looking into.
I do have some cards to take pics of but not at this time of night so that will have to be a job for tomorrow.
My back is still giving me a lot of pain but come what may I shall be doing the car boot on Sunday in the hope that we get rid of enough stuff to be able to find enough space to store the leftovers. Mr Manic has been driving round all week with a van load of craft stuff. It's a good job he didn't want to pick anything up from anywhere.......lol!!!
Anyway I am off to do some Cricuting for an hour before bed.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-