Pages

Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

Psychic!!!

I just knew that I would catch that cold from Ruby. I've been feeling a bit yuck in my nose and throat for a few days and it came out with all guns blazing yesterday. Last night was torture as I couldn't have a drink or suck anything to relieve my throat as I was having fasting blood tests today so I had a pretty rubbish nights sleep.
I've struggled to make the four cards I've done today so I think I will be kind to myself and take a night off with a hot shower and a veg on the sofa to watch a film with hubby.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day as I need to have a good clean through the house. We are having a dinner on Sunday to celebrate DDIL's promotion at work so I had best show willing....lol......even though the old body might protest.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-