Pages

Followers

Saturday 8 September 2012

Christmas No 4!!!

I know Christmas No 4 doesn't seem as if I have made many cards but when you consider I am making these in multiples plus I am also making up some in older designs which you have already seen........ I ain't doing so bad.
This one is made using a Santa image from Kitschy Christmas available as a download at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Papers are Dovecraft Christmas Basics Modern. Perfect for Retro cards.
Today has been just lovely. I sent Mr Manic off out to the butchers first thing to pick up some meat for a casserole for our lunch tomorrow which I have made today so that it's all ready to heat up when we get back from the car boot. Then he went out on a fact finding mission for the family tree which didn't yield an awful lot but he enjoyed himself and I enjoyed the peace just pottering about getting cards bagged up and doing some diecutting.
My back has eased a lot and I feel so much better now which is a good job as it's another 5am wake up in the morning.
We are going to be at Moira  again this week so fingers crossed for a good day.
Thanks for visiting today.
Sheila-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-