Pages

Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Christmas No 3!!!

Today we are going modern and using diecuts.
I love the turquoise and lime glitter card......it makes my mouth water just looking at this combination of colours.
Dies used-:
Sizzix for the larger circle and Quickutz for the smaller.
X-cut for the trees.
Tim Holtz Mover and Shaper die for the deer.
Sentiment tag is a blank from Craft Creations with a peeloff greeting.

In the wars a bit today. I offered to have Ruby for a few hours while DS and DDIL had a grown ups lunch by themselves. Well my back was feeling a bit delicate after the marathon bathroom clean the other day and it went with a bang when I was lifting Ruby off the loo earlier on. So I am hobbling about with a stick now. Hopefully it will put itself right sooner rather than later but it's spoilt the day out Mr Manic and I were going to have tomorrow. I am working on hubby's maternal family tree and we have found ancestors in Froghall, Staffordshire. We were going to have a trip there to look around but it won't be tomorrow as I can barely walk.
Ah well I had best go and find some crafting I can do sitting down.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-