Pages

Followers

Saturday 28 April 2012

Number Crunching!!!

As you know I am working on using up some of my older papers and offcuts. I've made a huge pile of these number cards also sizing the numbers to use up a lot of white card offcuts so that's a little space to fill with something else......lol!!!
I used the Cricut Base Camp cartridge to cut the numbers.
The background paper is MME from a glitter stack but I'm not sure about the pink swirl paper as it was just an offcut with no info on the back.

Today is not my favourite day. It's mucking out day at Manic Towers so lots of sofa shifting and poking about in dusty corners.
The sooner I get it done the sooner I shall get upstairs so I'll get off and do it.
Hope your Saturday is a little more exciting.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous 80yrs young card sheila , gorgeous papers well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-