Pages

Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tulip Thank You!!!

There is still a huge pile of papers and offcuts that need using up so what better than cutting out huge flowers to use it up.
This tulip shape is from a Fiskars Shapecutter template but it would be quite simple to cut by hand.
I just drew through the template and trimmed around the outside of the drawn line.
The leaf is also from the template and is cut from green card and embossed.
Papers are gcd Studios and Basic Grey.
Sentiment stamp is Penny Black.....I think.

Miss Doodle has been in the house today and on top form after her weekend away. We had a lovely walk out in the sunshine this afternoon and I think I enjoyed it more than Ruby did. It was so good to be out in the fresh air and soaking up some sun. Different tale tonight though as it has gone pretty chilly and I am snuggled up in my pj's about to watch something on one of the catch up channels. I've been watching Get Your House In Order on 4od. My word I thought I had some stuff but I have nothing compared to the people on there. Watch it......it will make you feel quite virtuous.....lol!!!

DD is planning a day out tomorrow for us with Ruby. I don't know where we'll end up but it's sure to be a fun day with Miss Doodle in tow.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-