Pages

Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Black Again!!!

I just can't leave it alone can I?
Another digital image but this is in my 'unknown sources' folder so I can't credit where it came from.
Love the little sentiment plaques I picked up from The Works as they come with foam tape on the back and make quite a nice change from peeloffs.
Paper is gcd Studios.

Our trip out today was scuppered by the weather so instead we have had rather a hectic fun filled day at home. I am so pooped that I just can't face going up to my workroom and am going to spend the evening watching The Apprentice followed by a film with DD.
I have a day to myself tomorrow so I'll catch up with my crafty jobs then.

I'm off for a shower though I would prefer a relaxing bath. I am soooo missing my bath.

Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-