Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

MIA......Again!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts again over the last few days.
I have had Mr Manic home for nine days on holiday from work and my day to day routine goes straight out the window when he is under my feet for any length of time.
I've had so many trips out this last week that I nearly forgot what the house looked like.
Yesterday we went to visit my BIL and his partner who have just taken delivery of a gorgeous new baby girl called Jasmine. She is soooooo tiny.  BIL......a first time dad at fifty two is like a dog with two tails and it's just wonderful to see him so happy.
On the way home I snuck in a visit to Pear Tree Yard to pick up some envelopes and also managed to snag a Martha Stewart Circle Cutter at a bargain price. It may not turn out to be such a bargain as so far I am not impressed. I will persevere however and see if I can produce some circles that don't look like they have been chewed out by the dog.....lol!!!
Miss Doodle is in the house today and has just gone down for her nap so I am going to try and get a couple of jobs done while she sleeps.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-