Pages

Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

I'm Going Slightly Mad!!!

Picture somebody with their finger in an electric socket.....hair on end, eyes wild and popping and that pretty much sums up me at the moment........lol!!!.......well not how I look.....lol.....just how I feel.
I thought I'd get a full day upstairs on Tuesday but I am having HRH Princess Doodle while daddy and grandad move one last piece of furniture from the old house to the new. Once that is done the move is complete.
I went down to the cottage on Friday and they have worked so hard in getting it sorted so that Ruby feels at home and it is just gorgeous.
Managed to get something with my birthday money yesterday as I took an hour off from domestic duties and hobbled up to the garden centre. Got some stamps and some more of the Paper Soft Colour plus some applicators and a few other bits and bobs so more stuff to play with when I get the time........fingers crossed for tomorrow afternoon.
Well I am off for a browse for a few minutes before bedtime and hopefully I shall be back tomorrow with something to show you.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, didn't I warn you that reverting to no 'me time' was one of the drawbacks of being a Mamma? It's even worse if you have one living 5 minutes away and one you have to travel 80 miles to childmind, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-