Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Birthday Boy!!!

When I first saw these Nostalgia stamps from Papermania.....I knew exactly the papers I was going to use with them.
The image has been stamped and then paper pieced using the Basic Grey papers. Skin, cap, socks and shoes are coloured with Promarkers.
These colours are just so me. I would paper my walls with them if they were big enough.......lol!!!

As I have produced a card you can guess that today has been another peaceful day in the Manic household. Mr Manic cooked a beautiful lunch of roast lamb which gave me time to crack on with other jobs such as laundry. Then I went upstairs to do some prep work and then stamping........bliss with a capital buh!!!
Tomorrow I shall nip and do the shopping and if we don't get visitors it will be another chill out day.........can't be bad.

Two lie ins in a row means I am a bit full of beans at the minute so I shall go and find something to watch on IPlayer for a while.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-