Pages

Followers

Monday 1 June 2009

Shiny Bright!!!

I was at the shop by myself today and once I had the prep done for tomorrow's class I thought I would have a play with these rock star peeloffs from Woodware.......and if you are playing with peeloffs you might as well go the whole hog and do bright and shiny.......lol!!!
So........silver rock star and chain peeloffs and red and blue mirror card which is more of a satin finish rather than mirror.
The peeloffs have been put onto the coloured card and the cut out.....yes I am THAT mad........lol!!!
This is an 8x8 card with a cut and folded front. I think it would make a good 18th or 21st card for a fella.
Tonight I am working on cards with lace and handmade roses so they will be posted later this week.......well if they are fit to be seen.

The foot is getting better at last. It's still a bit sore when I have shoes on and I am glad to get home and kick them off at the end of the day. I think leaving the dressing off all weekend really helped.

Just started reading some books by Matthew Reilly. They are adventures along the lines of Indiana Jones.......you know ancient relics, tombs and traps. Very exciting stuff and I am sneaking off for a bath as I have just started on the second one. I will probably emerge at 1am looking like a prune........lol!!!

Thanks for visiting today.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. How on earth did you manage to cut so precisely, Sheila?

    As you say, a perfect card for a fella.

    Glad the foot is feeling a little better at long last.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-