Pages

Followers

08 June 2009

More For Dad!!!


Another couple of cards for Father's Day. This time they are made with images from PC Crafter. The set is called Sail Away and originally I bought it to make decorative things for my bathroom but that ended up being completely different to how I wanted it so I have never used it.
These cards are 8x8 as were the ones I posted yesterday.


Very disappointed with the results on The Apprentice last night. I so wanted Kate to win.

Have quite a few jobs I want to get done tonight so now tea and washing up are out of the way I had better go and get on. Trouble is I just am not in the mood and would like to spend the evening just chillin' but that won't earn me a living.
Ah well.........away to the grindstone.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning cards. I like how you used the splitpins in the starfish in the top card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these two cards! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-