Pages

Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Black & White Christmas Collage Card!!!

Sorry to be posting Christmas again but this is what I have been doing lately.
For this card I have used images from three of the Inkadinkado clear stamp sets which I just love.
The card is 8x8 and the images are stamped in black Versafine then embellished with Stickles-Turquoise for a very simple but effective style.

Had a busy day at the shop today with two deliveries of gorgeous goodies which I managed to get priced up and put out. As usual it was some for me and some for the shop as I priced them.......heaven knows what my bill will be like tomorrow......lol!!!
We now have the beautiful packs of paper flowers from Woodware in all colourways.
Our delivery of Graphic 45 papers was very disappointing as we only received four designs of the twenty plus that we ordered......the rest being out of stock and now on back order.
Deb ordered a MM Slice for us to have a play with but I didn't even unwrap it today.
We had a box missing but when it turns up we will have stock of Low Odour Thinners and paper stumps for use with the pencil crayon technique we know as 'the Gamsol technique'.
We are re-stocked now on the beautiful Poinsettia and Scarlet Core'Dinations ready for Christmas and for the ladies waiting for it we now also have Nightfall back in stock.

I didn't wake up full of beans this morning........I felt more like a tin of slugs.....lol!!!......and with a wowzing headache so obviously I had too much sleep. One day I will get the balance just right.

Anyhoo......I am away for a cuppa with hubby and then I might just go and have a fiddle with my Promarkers now that my Memento inks have arrived. What's the betting all my card is wrong now.........lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Don't apologise for posting Christmas cards Sheila. I love them any time of the year and I'm definitely going to make a start on mine next month.

    This ones quite 'simply' a beauty!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea...your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the look of this Christmas card Sheila, pleased to hear you managed to got most of the new stock priced and put away.
    I Like the sound of Poinsetta Core-dnations stuff. Must look when I am next in the shop.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, sheila, I really go for this layout, used it a few times myself - very effective - will keep in mind for when I start my Xmas cards! Hope all is well with you now.
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-