Pages

Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Yay......A Card!!!

Evening all.
Well at last I have something to post.........just to show I haven't given up cardmaking altogether.......lol!!!
I think this tree stencil by Dreamweaver is just gorgeous but I just cannot get into the paste stuff that can be used with them. So here I have used a technique I saw on a Dreamweaver DVD using Micro Beads, Glitter and double sided adhesive sheet. Not too bad for a first attempt.
The cardstock is of course Core'dinations......just sanded lightly and I have used some silver peeloff corners and lines.
This one is for a class tomorrow so I hope the ladies enjoy it.

Have to say that I am starting to flag a bit now and am ready for my week off next month. I was off yesterday........slightly indisposed.......and even though I wasn't too well I really enjoyed being at home when I shouldn't have been. Hubby got a roast dinner out of it so he was well chuffed.......lol!!!

I've given myself the night off tonight and am going to do a bit of blog hopping for a while.
Back tomorrow with another card.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sheila and so unusual, I am sure it will go well with tomorrow's class.
    Hope your week off isn't next week as I will be able to pop into shop wednesday afternoon as car is in for MOT
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card...really love the effect of the micro beads and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your class ladies love this card. I know I do!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-