Pages

Followers

Saturday 6 June 2009

How Wrong Is This?!!!

As I had done a softly coloured card for the lace class I decided to do a more vibrant one for the second card. Well there is vibrant and there is downright too much. This one falls into the latter category methinks so in the class I replaced the green with pearlised silver and it looked much better. I also replaced the lace I used here with a slightly more modern looking one.
If I remember to bring it home on Monday I'll take a picture of it.

I'm posting quite early today as DD and I are off out for a ride this afternoon. She has just done a five night, night shift and only has two days off before doing a seven so she likes to feel that she has done something on her two days off. Also I need some ribbon........yes I kid you not. I don't have any in the right colour for the baby boy cards I did yesterday.

Postie has been and delivered the Promarkers I ordered this morning to add to the ones DD picked up for me last week. Such yummy colours. I am practising with them in spare moments and so far I absolutely love them. None of my black ink pads work that well with them though so I am colouring black and white stuff off the computer which is working just fine until I get my Memento inks I ordered last night.

Well I had best go and put the next lot of washing in the tumble dryer. No chance of getting it dry outside today.

Hope the rain isn't spoiling your weekend.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, elegant card Sheila but I see what you mean about the colour. It's a lovely shade but perhaps just a little too much on this occasion.

    I do love that image. Is it the beautiful Audrey?

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-