Pages

Followers

Monday 1 December 2008

Basic Grey With Artemio!!!

I seem to be on a bit of a roll with cards at the minute and I have been dying to use these Basic Grey papers since we had them in.

Having no A3 card I have made this side fold DL from two 4" strips cut down the length of a piece of A4. One piece has been trimmed down to 8.25" long and the other was scored at 3.5" then folded at the score. The 8.25" piece was then attached to the inside of the front flap with DST.

The flower from a set of clear stamps by Artemio has been stamped in Adirondack Pigment Ink-Snow Cap and embossed with white powder.

Nearly blinked and missed the snow at Ashby today......lol!!! It snowed for all of five minutes and they were lovely big flakes too which would have settled if it had carried on. Mind you....if I was to get snowed in somewhere I would rather it was at home than at work.

Feel the need for a soak in a nice hot bath now before I go and cut up all the stuff for tomorrow's workshop. I didn't get time to sort out a card or anything as we were so busy at the shop today so I did that after tea. I had planned to get my carpets shampooed tonight but they will have to wait until Wednesday now and I do so hate putting jobs like that off once I have psyched myself up to getting them done.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! You picked the right colors together, it´s just stunning.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila, those colours go so well together.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-