Pages

Followers

Sunday 7 December 2008

'Bitsa' Card 3!!!

I've not been able to spend quite as much time cardmaking this weekend what with cleaning carpets and ferretting dust out of the corners. Still the house is all spick and span...well nearly.....and ready for Santa.
Hubby has fetched the tree and decs down which DD is going to put up for me tomorrow and once it is up we shall be in the mood to start watching our collection of Christmas films at the weekend......even though we have seen them all a thousand times before.


Another 'Bitsa' card for you today from the bits and pieces boxes.
A bit of Papermania paper and a Laura Ashley flower with oodles of glitter.
You will notice that I am using quite a bit of glitter because when I sorted out my bottles of Stickles I found that I had four.....yes four......bottles of Diamond and of Crystal too so it has to go as I want to treat myself to some Distress Stickles after Christmas.


Have you visited Tim Holtz's blog lately? He is doing a series of tags for the twelve days of Christmas. Oh man you should see those tags........they are stunning. My favourite so far is the snowman.......or is it the reindeer? I can't decide.
Anyhoo if you want a peek there is a link in my Inspirational Places which will take you straight there.


I am off to soak my poor aching body in a hot bath. This housework thing is just soooo overrated..........lol!!!
Thanks for visiting today.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-