Had the urge to do inky things tonight as I was getting a bit fed up with doing the Bitsa cards.
I wasn't in the mood to do any matching of papers so I have just used a mountboard tag and I will think about what I will do with it later.
The background is Adirondack inks in Lettuce, Stream and Denim applied with a sponge and blended. I then flicked water drops onto it and soaked up the excess with a tissue.
Stamped the flower image in StazOn-Olive Green and then used a water brush to remove the background ink from the flowers by brushing and blotting with tissue.
I then dried it with my heat gun and recoloured the flowers using crayons and low odour thinners. Dots were added with a white gel pen.......don't ask me why.......I just felt like it......lol!!!
The postal image was stamped in Versafine and embossed with clear powder after which I added some darker green crayon to some of the leaves.
The bird was stamped in Versamark and embossed with gold powder and I extended the branch to the side of the tag with an embossing pen and more gold powder.
The word was stamped in StazOn-Olive Green and outlined in white gel pen and I used the same pen to add an outline to part of the tag for some definition.
The images I used were all from a set of clear Stamps by Prima.
Well I haven't been warm since I left the house this morning so I am back off to my room to crank up the heating and maybe wrap a few Christmas presents.
Ta Ta for now.