Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Christmas Gift Bag!!!

I have to be honest and say that at the moment I am feeling all 'carded out' and am rather enjoying doing a bit of blog hopping and trying out some of the fantastic projects out there. These are just for my own satisfaction and are not intended for workshops or for selling. I may make one or two for family gifts though.
This little gift bag is my latest try out and I loved making this. I have seen these on several blogs but I got my instructions HERE.
It was much easier than I thought it would be. Excuse the use of the red spotty ribbon AGAIN but I have enough of this to weave a jumper for an elephant and I'm trying to use it up......lol!!!
The paper is Making Memories and is one of my favourites at the moment. We have run out at the shop (it wasn't me......lol!!!) but Deb ordered some more today so hopefully it will be back in by next week as long as the supplier has stock of course.
When the rep was in I was upstairs doing a workshop so didn't see what was ordered. I hope I am not going to spend too much when the delivery comes......lol!!!

Off to do a bit more blog hopping:))

Bye for now

Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Sheila, I just love your latest creation, will be taking a look as to 'how to make', thanks for putting the link on your blog
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag, I'm going to have a look at the link too. The paper is fabulous, gives it a bit of a vintage look, which I love!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-