Pages

Followers

Sunday 17 August 2008

Ah....That's Better!!!

Just a very simple card ordered for a 60th birthday. Patterned cardstock is DCWV and I used the Sizzix Fruit Smoothie alphabet for the name. I love that alpha so much but I haven't used it very much. Think I'll keep it out on the desk and try to use it a bit.
..........and here is the revised version of the wedding card. I still don't like the colours or anything else about it really but I am happier with this layout than the previous one.

I hope the change in template for the blog looks OK to everyone. I like it as it is wider.
I have also changed the links lists in my sidebar and added a few new ones....letting you all in on the secret of some of my favourite places. I have loads still to add. I also want a better header so I will be attempting to do something with that.
Right now I am going to pour myself a cuppa and have a bit of a blog hopping session as I don't have to rush to label and pack the card orders..........I don't have to get up in the morning for work so I can stay up as late as I like.............yay!!!
Catch you later.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, Those new cards are fab and although you say the wedding card is not your colour choice, I think it is different.
    Love the new Layout and the links recently added.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-