Pages

Followers

Friday 8 August 2008

Cards From The Scrap Box!!!


Just a couple of quickie cards tonight. Both are made using up some scraps of papers and card.
The Three Kings card is made from the bits left over from the vintage car card and some scraps of silver and navy card. The stamping on the silver card has been embossed using Cobalt Blue EP. The star is a Thin Cuts die cut and the sentiment is from a HOTP clear stamp set.



The cupcake card is made using scraps of Crafts House papers and a Hero Arts cupcake stamped onto Pizazzle card.


We didn't get to Ikea today as DD had to go and get some new tyres for her car and there wasn't enough time to go before she went to get them fitted then by the time she got back I had gone off the idea of going out. We are saving it for a day in the holidays now.


I've been shifting my room around again and reorganising the computer area to include my packaging area as it was taking up too much room as it was. I am hoping it will feel better now. It's really taking some getting used to being up there.......it must be the huge amount of space.....lol!!! I must have got so used to being cramped up in the old room.


Well I have a few things still needing putting away and then I am going to make a few cards for the local shop.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Sheila, as always! The cupcake one is so pretty.
    I always blog hop your way but I don't leave comments, which is very naughty I know, sorry! I've left something on my blog for you, hope you like!!!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-