Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Crazy Days!!!

Thank you all so much for your comments on my last post.
We had a wonderful time with Ruby over the weekend.

I was going to write a post yesterday and then I just got so busy tidying up after the weekend and getting the laundry done that I didn't really have the time to be on the computer much. I was going to write one earlier this morning then ended up going out to do some shopping to replace supplies used over the weekend and since I got back I have been doing stuff online for Andy which has nearly driven me bonkers.
Everything is calm again now but I haven't really got much news so I think today will just have to slide away and I'll make a better effort tomorrow when I have had a chance to take a photo of my latest cross stitch start.

I hope you are all well and having a good week so far.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time with Ruby. Will look forward to seeing the cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-