Pages

Followers

Thursday 13 February 2020

Weary!!!

There are things I should be doing today but despite having had a fairly good night of sleep I feel a bit weary and achy with a scratchy throat and gritty eyes. I hope I'm not coming down with a cold or anything. 
I'm sure some fresh air would do me good but I just can't summon up the energy to get ready and go out.
A stitchy day it is then......the jobs aren't going anywhere are they....lol.

A lovely couple of hours with Ruby last night which will have to last me for a couple of weeks as next week is half term and I think Aunty from down South is coming to spend the week with the girls and it's only fair that she gets the whole week with them both.

DD finishes work tomorrow and will be off for nine days annual leave. We need to plan some days out but I haven't the faintest idea where.....and of course a lot depends on the weather and the state of the roads with this new storm we have coming.

Hope you are all having a good week.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I hope your scratchy throat doesn't turn into anything, Sheila.
    Keep warm and enjoy your stitching. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has your symptoms and a cough at the moment and little Freddie has conjunctivitis with a cold - so much going around - hopefully yours will not amount to anything especially as you are planning some days out. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon and manage to get some days out next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-