Pages

Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Almost Gone!!!

The surprise snow didn't last very long. It started melting as soon as it stopped falling and now we just have little pockets in sheltered corners.
It has been snowing on and off all morning but it's not laying thank goodness.

Earlier I thought I was going to be doing a Mary Poppins when I went to collect the big number balloons which we are taking for Ruby tonight. It was a fight and a half to get them back to the car safely in the wind.

Nothing much to do in the house today so I think I might treat myself to a soak in the bath and a bit of stitching time until it's time to get ready to go to The Doodles for the little tea party.

Hope you are all keeping safe and warm.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Ruby! It's terribly windy here too and we've had snow flurries on and off all day. We're really glad to be home now. Enjoy the birthday tea at the Doodles, Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for Ruby's birthday wishes. The party was lovely.
      A decent day here with blue skies and sunshine.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to Ruby - this wind and weather are causing a lot of problems for everyone. We stayed in again today - I am keeping busy in the house - not fit to be out and I am not sure just which roads are open at the moment.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for Ruby's birthday wishes.
      All is calm here today....blue skies and a light breeze.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. No snow here thank goodness. Hope the party went well and Ruby had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've avoided the snow. I enjoyed it while it was falling but didn't want it hanging about.
      The party was lovely.....just family....
      but lovely.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I had to stay up late last night but yes I got some done.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-