Pages

Followers

Friday 31 January 2020

Just A Quickie!!!

Just a quick post today as I have quite a busy day getting ready for Ruby's sleepover.
I'm playing catch up with myself as I overslept this morning and then as soon as I set foot in the kitchen the phone rang and it was Brother in Law so I was on the phone for over half an hour. 
I should have got more done yesterday but got sidetracked by choosing and starting project number two for my Twenty For 2020 which I will show next week.

Now I have an appointment with the hoover.....upstairs and down, a bolognese sauce to make for tomorrow and a weekend case to unpack for my gorgeous girl.

I may not get back here until Monday so I hope you all have a fabulous weekend doing fun things.
Sheila-x-


6 comments:

  1. Have a smashing weekend and don't wear yourself to a frazzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your Ruby. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your gorgeous girl, the chores can wait :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend with Ruby, Sheila! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting times have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-