Pages

Followers

Friday 24 January 2020

Filthy Friday!!!

It's horrible outside today....dull, grey, cold and drizzly. I had thought I might go into town this morning but I didn't fancy it much and what we need can wait until tomorrow.
Andy and I are watching his box set of Foyles War so now that the few bits of jobs have been done I might make a nice cup of tea and we'll sit and watch an episode until it's time to make the tea.

Ruby and Marlowe are both recovered from their ailments and back at school thank goodness.

I'm starting to get notifications for the Quilt Village at the racecourse but I am thinking I might give it a miss this year. I still have masses of fabric so don't really need any more. 
The NEC was also considered but I think I'll just take a break from it all and concentrate on my cross stitch for now.
Anybody got any plans to visit a craft show this year?

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Just catching up on the last couple of posts Sheila. The cross stitch looks lovely and I'm amazed at how quickly it's coming on. There must be sparks flying off your needle. Glad that Ruby and Marlowe are better now. No craft fairs for me, I've never been to one, but this year I'd really like to get to a flower show. Never been to one of those either but I'd love to.

    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornin' Sheila. We have the Foyles box set too. It's quite addictive. No craft show plans but more than likely we will visit the Harrogate garden shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila, I'm glad to hear that the children are feeling much better, it can be such a worry with all the bugs doing the rounds at the moment.
    No plans for craft fairs as yet, money is a bit tight right now until we know exactly how bills our bills will be this year. I'm giving selling at the fair a miss too as it's just not worth the effort especially as it's a 25 minute drive away now instead of less than 10. I'll concentrate on eBay sales once we have reliable broadband.
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the children are on the mend. No plans for any craft events as yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-