Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 January 2020

Two Sunny Days In A Row!!!

We woke up to quite a heavy frost this morning but the sky has been the most amazing blue and the sun has shone so we can't complain at that.

This morning I have roasted a lovely piece of lamb and served it up with all the traditional stuff. Andy and I have had ours but DD's is plated up ready to be heated when she gets in from work at 5:30pm.
She is absolutely loving her new job but I am not loving her new shift pattern very much. It's messy with three different shifts within a week, odd days off, early finishes and late finishes....I just don't know where I am but as long as she is happy then it's fine.

Pots are washed and I just have to run the hoover round then I am back to my stitching which I made good progress on yesterday.

Hope you are having a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-