Pages

Followers

Monday 20 January 2020

Monday!!!

Another gloriously sunny and frosty day and I am wishing Andy and I had discussed earlier what we want to do this week.
He has suggested a ride up to Carsington Water to blow some cobwebs away which would have been perfect for today. It is planned for tomorrow and although it should be dry.....it doesn't look like it's going be sunny.
Today I'll get all the laundry done and dusted and any other jobs that need doing and then we can go out and not worry about getting back. DD is off tomorrow so she can either come with us or stay home and have a bit of peace and quiet.
There is an offer of lunch out.....I am up for that as I am in a bit of a rut at the moment with meals. A day off from planning and cooking could be just what I need.

The cross stitch I am working on is coming along very well despite having had two non stitching days at the end of last week. Once the jobs are finished today I will be stitching in between washing and drying loads.

.....and that's about it for today. Andy has just nipped out for a walk around the fields at the back of us and once he gets back I'll make coffee and then get back to the jobs.

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-


6 comments:

  1. I do love a blue sky and sunshine day in the middle of winter. A tootle out somewhere would blow the cobwebs away nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take cold and dry over wet and windy any day, even if it isn't sunny. A walk sounds good, coffee even better. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh to be as organised as you Sheila! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlike you Sheila I have ducked out of housework today, didn't feel like it, so tidied and that was it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to have a few rain-less days isn't it. DD's shift pattern sounds hard going, I wouldn't know where I was up to either. But if you enjoy your job things like that don't matter so much do they. Have a lovely day and if you do go out enjoy your lunch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you managed to get out and have a treat lunch out, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-