Pages

Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2020

It's Doodle Day!!!

I do get quite excited when I wake up and realise that it is Wednesday and Ruby Doodle will be coming for tea.....then I have to poke about in my brain and try to drag up what it was she had asked for for tea. Luckily today there will just be veg prep to do as she has asked for sausages and mash with stuffing and gravy. She does love dinners with gravy does Miss Doodle.

This morning I have got as much done in the house as I can as DD has a day off tomorrow and we may be having a trip to Derby. I'd like to have a wander round the market as there are some ribbons I need and some particular fabric I would like to find. On the way back we will probably call in at Hobbycraft as we are passing.....it would be rude not to....lol.
As I am fairly up to date with the jobs I feel a bit of sneaky stitching is in order until Ruby arrives.

Today would have been a nice day to go out and do a bit of tidying up in the garden but the lawn is like a mud bath after all the rain we have had so I think it will have to be left until things dry out a bit.

Kettle on and coffee though before I do anything else.
Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely time with Ruby and she enjoyed her sausages. A bit of stitching sounds a good plan to me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our gardens really need some dry days, don’t we! Hope you have a lovely ‘Doodles’ time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a few years since I went to Derby - I seem to remember going to a costume museum there with my daughter for a project she was doing. Have a lovely day.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day planned, wandering the shops. Hope you managed to find the fabric you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Ruby enjoy her sausages? It's been a wet and wild few days up here. Rain is on its way later so I have the fire well banked up to keep the house nice and toasty warm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Ruby enjoyed her sausages. I do wish Lily would be open to eating a wider variety of foods. I feel like I'm running a restaurant here most days, trying to cater for different dietary requirements. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-