Pages

Followers

Sunday 12 January 2020

A Fabulous Night!!!

We had a really fabulous night at the Chinese last night.
The food was....as always....amazing and the company of The Doodles such fun. DS bought along a giant balloon for the table which was lovely of him and the cake delivered to the table at the end of the meal was beautiful. It even had one of those huge roman candle things on and the staff who bought it sang Happy Birthday. Just before we left DD was presented with a lovely photo of her with her cake in a frame which I thought was a lovely touch.

Today we will be staying home. There is a joint of beef in the oven for our lunch and once that has been eaten and tidied away I will start on some laundry and do some cross stitching between loads then at 6pm everything will stop for the usual Sunday evening tv.

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila. I haven't had Chinese in absolutely ages and you have made me feel really hungry. Roast beef is such a treat too. Save me a Yorkshire pud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could only eat one type of food it would have to be Chinese :)
      The beef was really good but I'm afraid all the Yorkshires went :(
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. We are having beef too.Ready in five minutes.Cooked by OH which is even etter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep saying that I am going to stop doing big Sunday lunches but I just can't when yesterdays was so nice.
      Hope you enjoyed yours too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you all enjoyed a wonderful evening. The photograph was such a lovely idea. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it when we go out as a family Jules. I was very surprised by the photo....and it is a lovely one.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Very jealous of your lovely Chinese meal and your roast beef today. As it’s just me this weekend, I’ve been having all the bits and pieces that needed eating up. Back to proper meals today.
    Glad you all had a lovely time at DD’s birthday meal! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Ann that makes me feel guilty now :(
      Thank goodness you are back to your proper meals today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great evening out and lovely way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-