Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

Thank You So Much!!!

Thank you all so much for replies to my post yesterday.
You all addressed the issues that were concerning me such as us getting sued if we inadvertantly injured the lady while trying to help her.
Andy has had a word with her this morning about getting someone to come in and help her more than we can and so she now has her younger sister staying with her which I am hoping will be a full time thing for now, that her sister will see that she needs round the clock care.....and actually do something about it.
We'll see how things go.

Another wonderful morning with my two gorgeous girls.
Ruby had a new hula girl dressing up costume so she found some Hawaiian music on their tv and we had a good old dance to that.
Came home to a lovely chicken dinner cooked by DD after which I was totally exhausted and I have to admit to a rather long nana nap. I still feel tired and I expect I will have another early night tonight as I need to be up and doing in the morning to get the bathroom cleared out ready for Tuesday morning....yes the plumber has actually phoned and confirmed that he is coming then. I am beyond excited.
If I disappear for days on end.....you will find me in the bath....lol.

Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.
Ours has been a bit weird but never mind there will another one coming up.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got it all sorted, and could enjoy the rest of the weekend with your loved ones, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll go all wrinkly if you stay in the new bath too long!
    Glad the lady has family there now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha Sue I'm looking forward to it-x-

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of the dancing, sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-