Pages

Followers

Monday 24 July 2017

Busy Bee!!!

I have a good few hours to myself now that the mister has gone off to work so I am tackling jobs off the big list with an added extra of having to shampoo the kitchen carpet as Smudge has had yet another accident.
Luckily I won't have to do too much cooking today as I have taken the makings of a lasagne out of the freezer that I just need to layer up and bung in the oven. I'll serve it with a green salad.

No further contact from the lady up the road so I assume her sister is still there with her.

There will be no Doodle Day on Wednesday this week but I am not sad.....she'll be coming for the whole day on Thursday instead...yay.
We plan to do some cupcake baking and some crafting to make some little food items from craft foam for her dolls and then if it's ready to use she wants to have a bath in our new bath.
I'll make the most of Thursday because I won't see her next week. She is off on her holidays to Cornwall.

Anyway I will go and finish these jobs and I might manage to get half an hour to have a cup of tea in peace.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. I am just taking a break, I still have the ironing and the windows to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just doing a surface clean here at the moment. Deep cleaning will be done when the plumber has finished doing the bathroom-x-

      Delete
  2. So pleased the lady up the road is sorted with her sister, hopefully they'll sort out something long term for her. Bath day is getting closer, we only have a shower (wet room) so I feel your excitement xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just have to get through all the hammering and banging and all the mess first and then we can reeeeelax-x-

      Delete
  3. It has been scorching here today and I had bought veg to make soup, so soup was made! Had an iffits salad with cold veg dreesed with yoghurt and a veggie burger. dH had fish with his. Now have to go and cool the soup ready to blitz and freeze it. Cleaned the main bathroom today, went to Pilates then jad to have a shower! Think I'll knit now for the rest of the day. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am longing for homemade soup days Catriona.
      Your tea sounds very tasty. I love yoghurt as a dressing.
      I sometimes really wish that I could knit but then I think of the mess I can get meself into and the wish disappears...lol-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-